Schedule an appointment.
Check that your insurance is accepted.
We accept all major HMOs and PPOs as well as many other health plans. Please call us at (901) 309-7700 to confirm that we accept your plan.
Prep for your appointment.
- Your safety is always our priority. Masks are required for your visit. Please review the rest of our COVID-19 policies before your visit.
- The more we know about you, the better care we can give you. For your visit, please be ready with your:
- Picture I.D. and current insurance card
- Medical history, including current medical conditions and past hospitalizations and surgeries
- Prescriptions and over-the-counter medications and their dosages
- Doctors’ names and phone numbers
- See the conditions we treat. We’ve added in-depth information on foot and ankle problems
- Get to know our doctors, their qualifications, and backgrounds.
Create your patient portal account.
- Once we have your e-mail, we will send you a link to the patient portal.
- Follow the instructions to create your account.
- You may fill out your online forms prior to your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you.
If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, please let us know as soon as possible by calling (901) 309-7700.
Cancellations less than 24 hours before an appointment time may incur a fee.
Co-pays must be paid during your office visit. Items and services which aren’t covered by your insurance must be paid for at the time they’re dispensed. We’ll bill your insurance company for you. You’re responsible for any amount not covered by your insurance company.
Any outstanding patient balance is due at the next office visit, or within 30 days, whichever is sooner. If you don’t have insurance, payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks and Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit cards.