Our COVID-19 policies
We’re dedicated to keeping our clients and employees safe as we adapt to the current situation. Please bear with us as we work to keep you safe.
- Face coverings are required for patients and visitors in our clinics. Our staff and doctors will be wearing them, too.
- If you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please remain at home.
- Reschedule appointments to at least 14 days after you’ve been traveling out of the country, on a cruise ship, or in an airport in the U.S.
- Please limit visitors to one accompanying adult per patient in our clinics.
- Please don’t bring children aged 17 or younger to our clinics unless they are patients receiving treatment.
- All visitors and patients should expect additional screening before entering any of our locations.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.