Your first visit to Mid-South Foot & Ankle Specialists establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we will need to obtain important background information. Please have knowledge of:
- your medical history
- current medical conditions
- past hospitalizations and past surgeries
- a complete list of any prescription and over the counter medications you take and their dosages
- a list of your doctors and their phone numbers
At Mid-South Foot & Ankle Specialists, physicians, staff, and patients work together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.